Our goal in creating Salon Botanique Eco-Chic was to have the best green, sustainable salon & spa we could assemble. We have talented stylists and spa practitioners to service clients in comfortable surroundings, and use the safest products without compromising results. From the beginning we wanted a place that was eco-friendly, so we redesigned our entire 200 year old building to make it a healthier place for our clients and staff .
Some of the ways that we follow our mission to be a sustainable business are as follows:
- Customized Water Purification throughout the entire building
- Low/No VOC paints
- Use Bamboo, a sustainable wood for flooring on all floors
- Most furnishings are from reclaimed and recycled woods
- Spa Robes and linens are 100% Organic Cotton
- Viridian, Green e Certified 100% renewable energy source
- EcoSmart Energy efficient Light Bulbs
- Use products that are produced by companies who follow strict enviroment friendly manufacturing procedures.
- Fume-free Salon & Spa: no ammonia hair color and no synthetic fragrances
- Use glass and ceramic instead of paper cups for drinking Recycle
- Member of the National Association of Eco-Friendly Salons and Spa and involved with the Morristown Sustainability Committee
The Staff of Salon Botanique is elated to be selected as one of the
winners of the “Readers Choice Awards” from Morris/Essex Health & Life
Magazine for 2013 & 2014!